I’m not being paid $7.25 or more for my work

You have the right to be paid above $7.25 for work you performed.

You have the right to be paid at least the federal minimum wage ($7.25) for all hours worked regardless of whether you are paid by the hour, the day, or at a piece rate. Some state laws provide greater employee protections; employers must comply with both.

File a complaint to return your lost wages.

You have a right to claim your lost wages by filing a complaint with the Wage and Hour Division at DOL.

File a Claim